Rivers state residence, who applied for the role of Constables, and have successfully completed the online Recruitment registration exercises are expected to report for Physical and credential examinations on Monday the 24th of August, 2020 at the main bowl of the Rivers State Civic Center, Moscow Road Port Harcourt.
According to the command Public relation officer, Nnamdi Omoni, the screening exercises will be on until the 6th of September, 2020. He advised qualified applicants from all the twenty-three local government areas in the state to ensure to be at the Moscow Road screening venue.
Furthermore applicants are expected to be seated before 7am each day, as screening starts at exactly 7am. All applicants must wear a clean white T-shirts and shorts and must possess the following mandatory minimum requirements:
• National Identity Number (NIN)
• Original and Duplicate of Credentials such as O’Level Result(s).
• Certificate of Origin and Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age should be put neatly inside two white flat files with four (4) passport photographs.
• Print out of Application Submission Confirmation page.
• And finally must bring an already filled/completed Guarantor form.
The public relations officer also advised the public not to pay any money for the recruitment exercise, as it is free. And any candidate or candidates who miss the screening will not be qualified for the job. Applicants are advised to come with their face mask and while at the venue, must maintain all covid-19 protocols and guidelines.