Ramadan Messages to Send your loved ones 
The 2019 Ramadan fast has begun today, Monday 6, May 2019, and its an opportunity for you to extend your greetings, messages, and encouragements to family, friends and co-workers who are muslims.
Ramadan Messages are usually sent to express love and concern to muslims as they embark on the 29 (sometimes 30) day fast which usually ends with Eid.
Best Ramadan Messages 2019
- Ramadan Kareem! May Allah grant you and your family the strength to reach the needs of this holy month.
- I wish you and your family 4 weeks of protection, 30 days of Mercy and 720 hours of understanding. Ramadan Mubarak
- May Allah provide immeasurable moments of happiness and joy in your life. Happy Ramadan!
- As you mark this holy month (Ramadan) remember that Allah is with you. He will never leave you alone and will always protect you. Ramadan Mubarak.
- Allah has once again cause us to mark this holy month (Ramadan) in our lives and we must take this chance to do lots of ASTAGHFAR. May God forgives us for all our sins.
- I wish you and your family from the depth of my hearts a very happy Ramadan. Always remember me in your prayers.
- May Allah bring lots of Peace and Joy in your lives. Ramadan Mubarak!
Recall that Arctic Reporters had earlier reported that the Sultan of Sokoto declared the Ramadan for 2o19 open on Monday, 6 May, 2019.
Send this Ramadan Messages to your colleagues and friends, Happy Ramadan.
More News ???: ArcticReporters.com